• The fires in WTC 7 were not evenly distributed, so a perfect collapse was impossible.
• Silverstein said to the fire department commander “the smartest thing to do is pull it.”
• Firefighters withdrawing from the area stated the building was going to “blow up”.
• The roof of WTC 7 visibly crumbled and the building collapsed perfectly into its footprint.
• Molten steel and partially evaporated steel members were found in the debris.
Those assertions have been debunked by scores of reputable, independent sources, most notably Popular Mechanics. Anyone who continues to push the conspiracy angle should be ostracized. Of course they have the right to be an ill-informed moron, but why provide a forum?
Rosie O’Donnell, who abruptly left “The View” on ABC last spring after drawing attention and ratings for her opinions on everything from the Iraq war to her co-hosts, is in serious discussions to return to television atop a new soapbox: a prime-time show on the cable news channel MSNBC, according to executives on both sides of the negotiations who have been briefed directly.
Has MSNBC lost its mind? No doubt Fat Toad lost hers long ago.